It’s elegant, it’s delicious, and it’s the perfect thing to bring to a dinner party or make for your crowd.
This could serve 6-8 people, and it took me about 15 minutes.
Turn the music up, pour yourself a drink and have fun creating your work of art. I hope you like it!
Tip: If you have a couple helping hands (even little ones) have them wrap the sliced peaches in the prosciutto for ya.
Summer Grazing Board
Design yours however you want, but here is an example of one of the many ways. You will need a large cutting board or platter.
- 2 small heads of romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 2 large peaches
- 10 slices of prosciutto
- Shaved Parmesan cheese
- Balsamic glaze (store-bought)
- Quarter of a seedless watermelon (cubed)
- 1 block of feta cheese
- 4-5 sprigs of mint
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 stems of basil
- Step 1 Cut the peaches in half, and twist the halves in opposite directions to break apart and take out the stones. Cut each half into 3 slices, giving you a total of 12 slices to wrap with prosciutto. Cube the watermelon. Chop the lettuce. Quarter the tomatoes. Chop the mint, and leave some extra sprigs or leaves whole for garish
- Step 2 For assembly, in a diagonal line on your serving board or dish, lay the lettuce from the bottom left corner up to the top right. Place the peaches on top of the greens (as shown in the picture), sprinkle with shaved Parmesan cheese and a generous drizzle of balsamic glaze. Put a little more cheese on top of the glaze for good looks.
- Step 3 In the upper left hand and lower right corners, arrange your cubed watermelon. Next place the chunks of feta beside the watermelon. Sprinkle with extra crumbled feta and chopped mint leaves, and drizzle the watermelon sections with a quick pour of white wine vinegar and olive oil.
- Step 4 Fill the empty spots in with the sliced tomatoes and basil leaves, leaving the basil leaves whole. Use any extra mint springs to garnish along the edges of the serving board. Smile. You just created something really tasty and pretty!