Have you heard about The Beyond Burgers? They are plant-based patties without soy or gluten, and packed with protein. I like them as a burger if I add some yummy toppings, but recently, I decided to ground these patties up and put them on a white pizza. It was one for the recipe book (or website in this case) and here is how it went!
- Store-bought fully cooked pizza crust
- Store-bought plant-based patties (I like the Beyond Burgers)
- Use mushroom and kale leftovers from this delicious dish.
Plant-Based Mushroom and Kale Pizza
- Store-bought pizza crust (pre-cooked)
- 4 stalks of kale, stems removed, leaved chopped
- 2 plant-based patties (such as Beyond Burgers)
- 2 cups loose mushrooms
- Mozzarella cheese
- Goat cheese
- Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic (minced)
- Caramelized onions (garnish, optional)
- Step 1 In a skillet, cook the plant-based burger patties and chopped mushrooms in olive oil on medium heat breaking up the patties as they cook.
- Step 2 Spread minced garlic onto the pre-cooked pizza crust and drizzle with olive oil. Top pizza crust with with skillet mixture, raw kale, and a sprinkle of shredded mozzarella and goat cheese.
- Step 3 Bake according to the instructions on the pizza crust packaging. Finish with a garnish with caramelized onions (optional). Enjoy!
Are you liking Hardly Homemade dishes?
Please like, share, re-post or tell your friends about Hardly Homemade. I appreciate it so much!
Have you enjoyed watching our Hardly Homemade community members contribute on Instagram and feel like you have something good to share?
I would love to hear it! Email or DM your ideas or videos to me! See contact info here.