Just 6 ingredients, no cooking required, and satisfying. My friend was introduced to this recipe and shared it with my other friends, who shared it with us and now all our lives are forever changed.
Thank you Steph, Caroline, and Cecilia for sharing your secrets with us. Maybe, just maybe, I’ll be able to keep up with you now (but probably not!)
This recipe makes about 12 balls. Let’s go!
Peanut Butter Energy Balls
August 6, 2020
: 10 min
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 c flax seeds
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2/3 c peanut butter, creamy
- 1/2 c chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp water
- Step 1 Mix all the ingredients up to water together using a spoon, your hands or a stand mixer with the flat beater if you have one.
- Step 2 Add a couple tablespoons of water (more if you like a smoother consistency) and mix again.
- Step 3 Roll the no bake batter into balls and refrigerate. Leave them in the fridge when done.