- Sheet pan makes it an easy clean up.
- I feel like I’m eating a chicken wing, but I’m actually eating something much healthier.
- You can make a double batch in the same amount of time and have leftovers to use in a quinoa bowl the next day.
- Make these with grilled chicken, serve with flatbread and fresh cut veggies and have yourself a Buffa-cue.
- Store-bought buffalo wing sauce
Buffalo Brussels and Cauliflower
August 6, 2020
: 10 min
: 30 min
: 40 min
- 1/2 Pound of brussels sprouts (halved)
- 1 Head of cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 1/2 bottle of buffalo wing sauce
- 2 Tbsp of hot sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot)
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup of flour
- Store-bought blue cheese dressing (optional)
- Blue cheese crumbles optional)
- Chives (optional)
- Flat bread (optional)
- Step 1 Heat oven to 400°. Coat the brussels and cauliflower in half a bottle of buffalo sauce and another 1/4 cup of hot sauce mixed together.
- Step 2 Using a slotted spoon, transfer veggies to the sheet pan, drizzle with a couple tablespoon fulls of excess sauce. Then sprinkle with salt and some flour. Roast them in the oven for 30 minutes, shaking the pan about halfway through.
- Step 3 Pour the blue cheese dressing into a dip bowl and give it a handful of blue cheese crumbles on the top. Cut the chives on an angle with scissors. Finish with a generous blue cheese crumble and chive sprinkle all over the dish. Make sure some of those chives fall into that dip bowl, for good measure.