Apple Cider Mules sound so simple and genius, it makes you want to say, why didn’t I think of that? There are a lot of variations to this drink, so by all means, Google it, but here is how I made mine, and I found it to be a nice drink to sip on and easy to make. It’s only three ingredients! And fail proof. In the words of my dear friend Molly, “Cocktails are easily accessible even for us faint of heart chefs.” So this one is for all the people ordering pizza on Halloween night and looking for a fun cocktail to go with (me!). A little sweeter than the traditional mule, but very fall.
Thanks for leading me to this recipe, Molly! Cheers!
- You can use spiced rum instead of vodka
- Sparking cider instead of apple cider
One Large Beverage Dispenser for Crowd (24 cocktails)
- 3/4 handle of vodka (about 45 ounces)
- equal amount of apple cider (45 ounces)
- 84 ounces of ginger beer (7 cans, 12 ounces each)
- Store-bought apple cider
- Ginger beer
Apple Cider Mules
This fall drink will be sure to keep you warm on Halloween.
- 2 ounces of vodka
- 2 ounces of apple cider
- 4 ounces of ginger beer
- 2 apple slices for garnish
- cinnamon stick garnish (optional)
- Step 1 Fill your copper mug halfway with ice. Add the apple cider and vodka. Stir to combine. Top off with ginger beer. Garnish with an apple slice and cinnamon stick, if desired.